Cutting edge Domestic violence training and sexual assault training is now available for Law Enforcement Officers, Prosecutors, Victim Advocates, Judges, Social Workers, Military Personnel, and Public Health Workers; through the National Institute of Crime Prevention. Our organization holds multiple domestic violence and sexual assault training conferences throughout the year in many locations throughout the United States.
The National Institute of Crime Prevention (NICP) was formed in 1999. We have spent our careers serving victims of domestic violence and holding batterers accountable. We know what needs to be done, and we can show you.
Our instructors have a diverse background of specialties and have been nationally recognized as experts in their fields. We truly believe in providing quality domestic abuse and sexual assault training to build a safer community for all. Our mission is to provide quality training regarding domestic abuse and sexual assault issues that affect victims’ day to day lives. Visit our Training page for more information on domestic violence training, or view our Conferences page for details on upcoming conferences.
PO Box 271767, Tampa, FL 33688 Tel: 813.294.9757
New Training Topics
- Case History of Sexual Abuse
- Keys to a Successful Rape Investigation and Prosecution
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Intimate Partner Rape
- Domestic Violence Is a Community Problem
- Understanding Victim and Abuser Behaviors
- What is this Doing to the Kids?
- Recognizing Strangulation as a Crime
- Effective Intervention is the Key
- Women Who Use Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Cyber Stalking
- Do Orders for Protection Protect?
- Is Victimless Prosecution Still Possible?
- Alternative Theories of Domestic Violence