We Will Come to You
Let the National Institute of Crime Prevention come to you!
At the National Institute of Crime Prevention we understand the difficulty many agencies have in sending their personnel to distant locations for training. Many agencies cannot spare the personnel, needed travel time and cost, especially in such trying times. That is why we provide training at your location. Our Instructors will travel to your city to conduct our two or three – day intimate partner violence and sexual assault classes.
We will customize a program to meet your needs. Here are all of our training topics.
If you already have a conference planned and would like one of our instructors to present one or more topics we will be glad to work with you..
Email Rod Reder with your ideas so that we can help you with your training needs, or call 813-294-9757.
The experience and expertise our instructors bring to your training session is invaluable. Let the members of the National Institute of Crime Prevention provide you with the training you may need. Check our instructor’s biographies on the following pages and you can see first hand why they are nationally recognized in their fields.
Contact us at 813-294-9757 with your training needs.
Training Schedule (Click Links for Flyers)
Elderly Domestic & Sexual Violence Training
San Antonio, TX
May 10-12, 2017
Click here for more information
- Case History of Sexual Abuse
- Keys to a Successful Rape Investigation and Prosecution
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence Is a Community Problem
- Understanding Victim and Abuser Behaviors
- What is this Doing to the Kids?
- Recognizing Strangulation as a Crime
- Effective Intervention is the Key
- Women Who Use Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Cyber Stalking
- Do Orders for Protection Protect?
- Is Victimless Prosecution Still Possible?
- Alternative Theories of Domestic Violence